Sunday, March 25, 2007

Orion ... My lover

Tonight,
When I came out,
I saw him in the sky…

I am talking about Orion, my constellation or it is better to say my lover. He never leaves me. It is not important where I live, in Iran or Canada, he is just there looking at me and …

He wants me to fly,
High in the sky,
To touch him
To feel him
And to join him.

He gives me the feeling of being at home.

You know the story but I want to tell it once again.
In ancient Greek, Artemis, the goddess of the moon loved Orion (the hunter). His brother, Apollo, was jealous of him and decided to end this relationship. One day Orion was swimming in the lake and Apollo deceived Artemis by daring her to strike the spot which was Orion head in the waves. She did it and then realized, she had killed her lover. After this catastrophe, she decides to send his soul to the sky to become eternal.

You know this constellation is formed 1.5 million years ago, and it will remain there 1 to 2 million years.

You want to see him?



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

well done,

ur weblog is collection of all ur concerns and interests(except caricature).
and......
Its just marvelous to have such a lover,
always besides of u
so far so close
always caring
and never forgets u

Anonymous said...

well done,

ur weblog is collection of all ur concerns and interests(except caricature).
and......
Its just marvelous to have such a lover,
always besides of u
so far so close
always caring
and never forgets u

Anonymous said...

Hi Dear,
It was so nice , u know? one of my favourite words is ETERNITY .
God bless u

Unknown said...

Hi Dear,
It was so nice , u know? one of my favourite words is ETERNITY .
God bless u