Saturday, March 31, 2007

Spin

Everything is Spinning. So strange! in a short period of time I am not in my previous position. I am really confused. I want to change my position and in the same time I dont want to do it.

I am yelling to the sky With all my heart:

Is there any stable place that i could hold it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well ,

i just can say i have had such a feeling too. wanna move but at the same time i wanna hold my current situation,
I just know inside, there, in my heart ,i can find a stable place to hold but when i can reach that stability? God knows.I am trying but at the same time i know i am getting through a very long and hard road and when i am capable to get that peace inside of me?
Just i hope i can survive to reach that point before i pass away. I HOPE. Amen.