Sunday, May 20, 2007

What color is the sky?


Just two or three days before leaving Iran, I and one of my friends were talking about my new life. We were wondering if there is a big difference between here and the rest of the world. “Maybe this planet is much smaller than what we presume”. Looking at the sky, my friend asked me a question that I never forgot. She told me:” Go and see if the sky is the same color as here?”

At the first day of my arrival, I looked up to see the sky. It was the same. I was thinking…I am too far from home and too near.

Some days later I was describing this experience to another friend. I told him: “you know the sky in Canada has the same color as that of Iran. The world is too small and the sky is always blue.” This time he told me something that stuck in my mind…” have you ever noticed that the sky’s color is changing in every moment? Never is it stable.”

And it was true. I looked at the sky differently and I saw it. The color may seem stable but in reality it changes quickly and you can see many different shades in it.

THE SKY COLOR IS THE SAME AND IT IS NOT THE SAME.

It depends on you. What you decide to see.

And we as mankind,

Our souls are the same. It is the absolute beauty and what make us different are our deeds and our behavior. There is not any bad or good person in the world. Our deeds, like life and death, will come and go. And we are here as absolute as ever.

The sky is always similar and always different. It depends on us. What we decide to see.

Roya and Saeed ,Thanks, you helped me to feel the reality once again, though for a short moment.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every happening in the world depends on our point of view.
It can be Good and at the same time bad, but the nature of that happening is some thing good for us as God always pushes us forward.
SO I see my mission to accompany people whom i meet in my life nd makes them go foward.
This is the God inside of me.
But people will come and go.
They will leave me as they can never be with me.This is life.
The pain of departure is great but it should be .This is what makes the world wonderful and never stable.
Every thing changes.

Anonymous said...

Every happening in the world depends on our point of view.
It can be Good and at the same time bad, but the nature of that happening is some thing good for us as God always pushes us forward.
SO I see my mission to accompany people whom i meet in my life nd makes them go foward.
This is the God inside of me.
But people will come and go.
They will leave me as they can never be with me.This is life.
The pain of departure is great but it should be .This is what makes the world wonderful and never stable.
Every thing changes.

saeed said...

Dear Azadeh,

How nice of you to ponder upon the ideas we talked the other day,

It would always be a wonderful experience to ReConsider, to observe from another point of view,

I'm glad you make it,

Regards,
Saeed

Roya said...

I can remember all the details of our talk that day my dear, I know you make so much effort in these months of your seprate life to become much more closer to your goals.
I think we are in the road of growth,love,... there is no other way...

as well as the other discussions, I enjoyed so much of your explanations,,,


Roya

Anonymous said...

it is very beatiful idea!!!
but who said you the sky color has to be similar!!!

it is like our finger princes.it depends on several parameters. may be you can convience yourself that it can be the same or may be you can wear a blue glass on your eyes. but honestly it is your imagination!!!
do not misguide your self. we do not live on such world that millions of separated miracles occur on it. The greatest miracle of the world and the simplest one is the life order and life principle.
having uncertainity is not wrong. it is a part of life and world. it appears itself to us every time we can't see the reality of something or some fact. so we think there is an uncertainity.
just imagine you come back to 2nd grade of elementary school and you meet someone who knows 47*3^2= x.
what do you think about it...
or you consider the first time that someone introduced chemistry to you. the Van der Vaals force or ionized combination between molecules. then if you see your environment you will find a lot of exceptations that do not follow the rule.
but if get PhD on chemistry you will laugh at yourself because you have found that your great previous mystery was only a part of new theory taht you have known it recently.
as a human, we have not enough time to make unreal imagination about our environment because always there is more efficience , effective and simple way to find the secret.
your text was nice but believe me the sky can't never have same color, but i am sure that if you focus on the simple philosophy of life and feel it with or without your mind, you can learn more valuable facts.
good luck

Anonymous said...

Arash Hi,

Nice comment Arash,
But u saw the subject very realistic.
I think u follow the rule tht every thing in this world is the result of chemical recations...
but the sky has same color in some way all over the world.
Although i have never been in Canada.
The hunger , sadness, love, loss, gain means the same every where.
Purple is purple everywhere.

kaveh said...

Hi azadeh
what ' s a nice soule!
no where could be our country.
If we are not confortable in ours,
I think we will never be confortable else where...

kaveh said...

thank you for your nice notes
the greatest pleasure for man kind
is to be loved by others

regards

kaveh said...

AZADEH KHANOOM
SALAM
CHERA UPDATE NEMIKONID?
DELAM TANG SHODEH