I love them, from the deepest part of my heart
I am worried about how they are, what they do, how they feel
Their voice is like a music to me
I can hear them as if they are here, sitting beside me
I smile to their face even if I don't see them
I do my best for making them happy
I become a child, a mother, a lover
but they are not mine.
They do not belong to me.
Azadeh
3 comments:
Azadeh it is the greatest thing that anyone can feel in a life as my point of view.
I remember all the things that we have with each other in any time and any where.
I may forget this fact then it causes pain.
Roya
to love and then to make our loved ones free is a great job of a great person.Rarely you can find such person and if you did,become his/her follower because he/she has touched the sole of God.
Thanks for your comment Anonymous. BTW, why you didn't write your name? .
Post a Comment