
شيدا شدم (ایوان مدائن) شهرام ناظری
پيدا شدم پيدا شدم
پيداي نا پيدا شدم
شيدا شيدا شيدا شدم
پيدا پيدا پيدا شدم
من او بودم
من او شدم
با او بودم
بي او شدم
در عشق او چون او شدم
زين رو چونين بي سو شدم
چون او چون او چون او شدم
شيدا شيدا شيدا شدم
شيدا شيدا شيدا شدم
پيدا پيدا پيدا شدم
Download the music:
Click Here
5 comments:
Amazing! The only thing that I can say! Specially the last part: "man ou bodam, man ou shodam" makes all your parts and cells tremble!
yes really amazing. Last night I was listening to it more than 15 times ;)
hi, new to the site, thanks.
Thank you very much for the lyrics. I am a spanish fan of Shahram Nazeri. I would thank you very much if you could translate it to english. Thank you!
Hi Azares, I am glad that you enjoyed it. I will put the translation in my blog very soon.
Azadeh
Post a Comment