"I existed from all eternity and, behold, I am here; and I shall exist till the end of time, for my being has no end." Khalil Gibran
It seems kind of in harmony with your being. You will glow with it.
I think in 525 besides being priest I was playing Piano ;)
Hi ya,I'm testing a new Saaz at the moment, I'm excited.Hope you find a connection to music again, stretching your hand to a new world,It's the Meaning of Joy, Finding a way of releasing your inner energy through action,Chaw,S.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
It seems kind of in harmony with your being. You will glow with it.
I think in 525 besides being priest I was playing Piano ;)
Hi ya,
I'm testing a new Saaz at the moment, I'm excited.
Hope you find a connection to music again, stretching your hand to a new world,
It's the Meaning of Joy, Finding a way of releasing your inner energy through action,
Chaw,
S.
Post a Comment