"I existed from all eternity and, behold, I am here; and I shall exist till the end of time, for my being has no end." Khalil Gibran
is that originally yours ?very nice
Hi "Me"No it is not originally mine. I found it on the internet.Azadeh
Salaam, Doesn't matter ...But a delicate tact of selection was originally yours. ( both text and photo)"My mind tells me I willnever understand God.-And your heart?Tells me I'm not meant to.Faith is a gift thatI have yet to receive"Last night I heard this piece of dialouge between Tom Hanks and a priest in "Devils and Demons"Your text was a reminiscent of a lost GIFT.M.
Interesting! I agree, Faith is a gift. Everybody will receive it one day. Azadeh
Hopefully, but there are no guarantees in life...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
is that originally yours ?
very nice
Hi "Me"
No it is not originally mine. I found it on the internet.
Azadeh
Salaam,
Doesn't matter ...
But a delicate tact of selection was originally yours. ( both text and photo)
"My mind tells me I will
never understand God.
-And your heart?
Tells me I'm not meant to.
Faith is a gift that
I have yet to receive"
Last night I heard this piece of dialouge between Tom Hanks and a priest in "Devils and Demons"
Your text was a reminiscent of a lost GIFT.
M.
Interesting!
I agree, Faith is a gift. Everybody will receive it one day.
Azadeh
Hopefully, but there are no guarantees in life...
Post a Comment